Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 35

George Town, Grand Cayman. Holy crap! We did it! We got of the ship and went snorkeling! We found a nice quiet beach that is small, but perfect for snorkeling. I took my camera and pics will be up on flickr.com soon. Saw some new fish…I have no idea what they were. I also did a head on collision with another snorkeler. It was by far my grandest swim. I saw Andy at one point and he directed me over to a cool area. When I popped my head out of the water I was far away. There was a rumor of an eel somewhere but I never saw it.

I was in charge of the line ups for the improv/scriptless shows this week. I tried to put people in places where I knew they were strong and play games that we kicked butt at. I think both shows were a big hit. We had a huge turn out for the late show. The Cruise Director has been pushing our shows as the 8:45 Second City Scriptless show and the 10:45 as Second City Unplugged: Adults Only. We don’t get super dirty in that we try to stay away from swearing, but Deanna and Jen are pros at innuendo.

No comments: