Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 27

St. John’s, Antigua. We were going to go on a tour of the island today. Sometime in between my leaving the breakfast table and my going back to the breakfast table an hour later, things had changed. I got all ready in my swimsuit and totally sunscreened. Apparently after I left the table it started to rain. People decided against the tour and remained at the table chatting with some JARs. Apparently the rockiness that kept us away from their show last night also proved for difficult dancing. It was a hard show for them…so I heard.

I went into town and found Jen. She showed me where the IGA was so I could get some Ting soda. I bought 4 bottles. Once I got back on board I was very active…more Smallville. AND I drank three Tings. I felt sick by the time we were off to dinner, but getting out and burping a lot made everything a-ok. We had dinner in Tsar’s Palace (or as I now call it “JARs Palace”) with Roman, Sascha, (ballroom dancers) and Svetlana (Roman’s wife). Nice food, nice times.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, Lois just had her red kryptonite aphrodisiac lipstick counteracted by a green kryptonite perfume and Clark’s mom got him close to green kryptonite to make him sweat and get the residual red kryptonite from Lois’ kiss out of his system.

No comments: