Friday, December 07, 2007

Day 23

Miami, FL. America! Today was a typical Miami day except we got off the ship later than we should have. This meant going through customs with a lot of people. We took a cab across the bridge and camped out in the hotel. We had to be on by 3:30. We were.

Today was spent doing research for my parents who will be coming out in January.

I also heard from a few people via email. I think I even managed to get Tara to get a CSz buyout cast to play “Hey, Fred Schneider, what are you doing?” but to play it as “Hey, Rance Rizzutto, what are you doing?”

Today was more of the usuals once we got back. I ate, started laundry, worked out, threw clothes in the drier, finished my workout, ate, showered…blah, blah, blah. We got ready and headed out to see Edge’s last show at 7:30. Only…there is only a 9:30 show on the first day. So…we ate…again. Finally we got to the 9:30. It is Edge’s last show in that this is his last cruise with NCL. I have no idea who will come here in his place but they have big shoes to fill.

Right now I’m looking at Deanna’s pics as she scrolls through them. She has some great ones. Deanna wants me to tell you I’m awesome because I do the laundry. You know what, America? She’s right. Laundry was “my chore” at home. She would do dishes probably at least a 60-40 split with me being the 40%, and I rarely deep cleaned the bathroom or kitchen. Well, of laundry, dishes, kitchen cleaning and bathroom cleaning, guess which three you don’t need to worry about on ships? Here’s a hint: laundry isn’t one of the three. The nice thing is that it works nicely with my workout. I put in laundry, I work out, and they’re ready for the dryer.

I had three soft serve ice creams today. One was in honor of the CSz buyout. The other two were safety cones incase CSz needed more honor.

No comments: