Monday, December 03, 2007

Day 19

Sea Day. I’m sitting here looking at a screen trying to think about what I did today. Deanna and I have been trying to check out some of the additional activities. Today we made origami flowers and went to a guitar class.

We also got together for a good old fashioned game of hackey sack. Mike really pushes this. There is a netted in area with a tennis/basketball court that we were going to play on, but it was being used. I suggested the golf practice area because it is netted as well. Mike found an area that was dangerous in that the only thing stopping the sack from going in the water was an 8ft high metal wall. Yep, I kicked it over. Yep, it went in the water. I was going to post about how Jen is the All-American athlete of our group because she kicked butt at Wii boxing and hackeysack, but we didn’t get to play long enough for me to give her a 100% vote of confidence. Although she did try to kick the sack when it was about head-level for her.

Other than that we ate and worked out and saw the JARs in Band on the Run again. This time from the 2nd row.

In other news, Happy Birthday Blaine. Also, look out America…Ben Johnson is coming back to take advantage of your exchange rate he’s heard so much about.

No comments: