Thursday, December 06, 2007

Day 22

Sea Day. Today was a mish-mash of activities. I slept in after not being able to sleep much the night before. I managed to get myself out of bed to grab a bite, work out, and grab a bite.

At 3:00 Deanna and I went to Swing Dance lessons. That was pretty fun. Andy and Mike were there too.

Later Deanna and I had a sea day dinner with Jon Paul, Johnny, and Candy from the JARs. That was fun. They’re all fun to hang out with.

I feel like this is one of my worst recaps.

We’re trying to get some Christmas cards out. No promises. I doubt we’ll actually get any out tomorrow while we’re in Miami, so that means we probably won’t get any our until the 16th. Also, good luck to us getting your cards if you sent one. Mail isn’t the best.

Robyn Norris is now living in Las Vegas. She performs for Second City at the Flamingo. If you go out there, please see their show and bring her a can of Coke. She says pepsi is everywhere out there and boy does she hate pepsi.

No comments: