Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 33

Sea Day. Well…here is my normal routine for blogs. I let the day happen, I blog before I go to bed. Technically it is the next day right now, so I’ll try to remember what happened.

No dice.

I know I must have done something…I think I wrapped presents. I know I took a nap accidentally.

We went to the VIP party at 7:00, dinner at 8:30 with Svetlana. That’s something. We found out that Roman and Svetlana were on the Star with Piero, Mike, Jet, and all them. So that was a fun little connection. We finished dinner just in time to catch Band on the Run from the front row, house left. Always fun. They make faces at us when they can.

From there we went to check out the 70’s party and then down to the crew bar. None of the dancers showed up. We left and walked by The Blue Lagoon (restaurant) and they were all there eating. We went to bed.

If I actually wrote this at the end of the day I would say “Tomorrow we are going to go snorkeling in Cozumel!” Let’s see if I’m right! (remember…this is actually tomorrow)

No comments: