Sunday, December 02, 2007

Day 18: For Reals

Miami, FL. Nothing much to talk about today…I think. We went into Miami and took care of some shopping and business. I was jonesin’ for some TV so I camped out in the gracious Holiday Inn and caught up on Beauty and the Geek. I think there is only one more episode of that show remaining. I picked that one because they only keep two episodes online at a time. I also need to catch up on Survivor: China, Kid Nation, The Office, Heroes, and Last Man Standing.

Typical cruise start. Everyone on a shiny new ship and they don’t know where they are…but they soon find the ice cream and all hell breaks loose! This cruise seems a little younger than the last one. Apparently the older people go on the 9-day cruises and the younger ones hit the 5-days.

Tomorrow is a sea day and then Cozumel the next. We perform on Cozumel day. Now that we’re repeating cruises I can’t guarantee that these will remain daily, but I have gotten used to sitting down and writing at night. So, maybe?

Right as I started typing this the news was on with “entertainment” as the current segment. Christina Agulera finally comes out about her pregnancy. She finally did! I don’t know what took her so long! Oh, wait…WHO CARES?! People, I beg you…stop. Why do we care? Christina is right on the edge of the group of blondes…she at least seems to have some sanity and intelligence. Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears…am I missing anyone? Please, stop caring about these girls so they’ll go away. In my “biz” I take a lot of suggestions for improv. When I ask for celebrities I need to add a caveat because 90% of the time it is one of them or Michael Jackson.

I digress.

No comments: