Sunday, December 09, 2007

Day 25

Samana…right? We stayed on the ship today. Dedicated readers know Samana has kids selling shells and good coffee. But we stayed on board. I had web work to do (I’m still doing web stuff for CSz) and we relaxed. Later on in the day Deanna went to the library for the first time and I went to the crew video store (commonly called “Jewel-busters”, but I prefer Nord-flix). I checked out Smallville season 6. I was initially a huge fan of the show. Now I like it…it’s ok. About the time that Season 6 came on the air I was too far into The Office and Survivor. Tivo can only record so many things at a time.

So, now I’m watching Smallville. Also, the ship is pretty rocky. Probably the rockiest it has been, but still not too severe.

Gotta go…important Smallville plot point is about to be revealed.

No comments: