Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 94


021608_103
Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography
Sea Day. Jimmy is back, so things are back normal around here. We found out our running order for this 9-day cruise. Today is Saturday….our show is on Thursday. I think that is 6 days. 6 DAYS OF ANNONYMITY! Our improv show is on Friday and our class is on Saturday. Bam! Boom! Pow!

Deanna and I got to watch one of our favorite shows today. It’s called “Massimo and Alesia.” It’s really nothing more than sharing a meal with them and watching them interact. They are great.

We haven’t seen Andy much, his boyfriend is here…so I’ve been told.

OH! I saw about ONE MILLION (20 or so) FLYING FISH today. I was in the gym and didn’t have my camera, so, bummer. I saw a bird flying by the ship…and we’re not that close to land, so I knew something was in the water. I saw one little flying fish pop up and fly. Then later a wave hit the ship and out of the wave flew at least 20 fish (flying away from the ship…not attacking). It was cool, folks.

Tonight’s Band on the Run show was my favorite yet. Deanna and I were front and center. The JARs were doing secret bits full steam. The best of them was when all the women were singing the bad girls song with “toot toot! Hey! Beep beep!” Sometimes Candi will say “De de!” instead of the beeps. She didn’t this time. BUT…there is a part where she normally says, “Hey mister! Yeah, you! Have you got some tiiiiiiime for me.” Nice and loud. Only this time instead of saying “Mister” she said “Rance.” I was caught of guard and loved it. Massimo also peeked around David in one number. Great stuff. I will miss them.

No comments: