Saturday, February 09, 2008

Day 87

Sea Day again. Apparently we missed seeing some whales yesterday. Ryan’s (JAR) dad and step-mom are on board and saw the whales breaching and playing. Nuts!

I’ve been working getting my website ready again for photo work. Deanna and I also had dance lessons with Svetlana again. Great. I’m getting better at dancing and actually having fun with it.

Apparently I need to keep up this blog when I get back into Chicago. Johnny (JAR) already said he couldn’t wait to keep up on things when we get off the ship. I doubt it will be a daily thing, but who knows. Not me…you? I don’t.

I hope Keelan and Charlotte aren’t in Camden Market. They went home for a couple corporate gigs for two weeks. CNN has had breaking news that there is a major fire there. Also hope that Phillippa’s parents don’t live there…they are on the ship right now so at least they’re safe if they do.

By the way…CNN Dr. Sanjay Gupta is talking about healthcare in the US. There is something proposed or already happening (I was typing as the story was on TV) where you will be penalized $219 this year if you don’t have healthcare (meaning private healthcare if none is provided by your employer) and $1000 in 2009. They were interviewing to rap artists (Smoke and Miles I think) who were talking about how they don’t pay for healthcare because it is so expensive and now they’re going to be penalized for that. What are they going to do, send the FBI or CIA after them? How are they supposed to provide food for their kids? Meanwhile, he is wearing HUGE diamond earrings and gold necklaces. Either the bling was fake or I just thought of a way for him to get food for his kids. Crazy rappers and their bling.

No comments: