Sunday, February 03, 2008

Day 81

Samana. We did another “sea day drill” while in Samana. That is…we stay on the ship and pretend it is a sea day. Eating and working out…web work and video games…good times. I think I made it to 200 pounds. We were anchored and it wasn’t wavy…the scale said 200.3 and then 201.1…so I’m right around there. I’ve only been over 200 one time, the first time we went to Maine. We came back from there and I was 205…only I wasn’t working out or trying to gain weight.

CSz Chicago is opening up in there new space (929 W Belmont) on 2/14, so that is exciting. It has been a long time coming with a lot of city hurdles (inspections and whatnots), but it will finally be open.

Today was also the Super Bowl. We watched the first half and then went to check out the new juggler…Michael Rossman I think was the name. Very good. Very funny too. He has a bit I’ll call “Sara! Sara!” that I want to use at ComedySportz…so someone from Csz remind me of it when I’m back. Say “Sara! Sara!” to me like you’re chanting. By the time his show was over I had to get my camera. I took pictures of David doing his straps routine (similar to silks) at 10:30. They came out great and I’ll have some up eventually.

Neither of us (Deanna and I) feel like going to the beach tomorrow. We’ll either stay on the ship or go to the coffee place for free internet.

No comments: