Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 101

Sea Day. Typical second sea day. Gym, food, TV. Still trying to shake this cold. C’mon cold…shake already!

We had our workshop today. Deanna and I were leading it. Normally we have 45 minutes, but Wii was happening 30 minutes from our start time so we compacted it. People loved it. People are blown away by “yes, and…”…everytime.

After that…well, later after that Deanna and I joined Andy and Jon for dinner at Chin Chin’s, the Chinese food restaurant. I’ve only been there once and thought the food was terrible. But, I went again. I ordered something different and it was great! It is one of the “pay to eat” restaurants so we haven’t gone much.

We didn’t really do anything after that. I watched Transformers on DVD. I was expecting it to be awful so it was actually pretty good.

No comments: