Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Day 83


020508_015
Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography

Antigua. Today had a 10% chance of beach…but it didn’t happen. I slept in a little later and missed breakfast. Second day in a row missing the main buffet at breakfast and it sucks. For some reason I woke up every two hours during the night, and not just tossing and turning, but as if I had come out of a good sleep and was ready for the day. Every two hours until my 10am alarm, that is.

We went to get free internet again and sort out our return trip home a bit more. We have a place to stay for a couple months (thanks, Rene) if we like. That’s enough to give us a “sort things out” buffer. I’m going to need to get the photo biz cranking again. I’m just waiting to hear back from the studio I used.

On our way back from hanging out at Coast for internet we stopped to get coffee. Candy and Matt were outside so we went out to talk with them. I feel kind of bad because Candy was talking about our show, I was listening, I moved a chair to sit and a bright green gecko moved a couple inches then stopped. I thing I said “Nobody do anything!” interrupting Candy, and started taking pics. So…sorry, Candy. But the gecko was cool. It was…look at the pics.

Got back to the ship to get in a workout. Found out that Jimmy, our Cruise Director, had to go to the hospital to get his appendix out. So, he’s off the ship for a few days. That means Jon is the Cruise Director (you heard me mom and dad).

Tonight we had dinner with Michael Rossman and his son, Ethan. It was Ethan’s birthday. Michael is the juggler + (some magic, some other forms of entertainment…a well rounded act). He leaves on Thursday, but someone was chatting with him and dinner came up, so Second City went to eat with him and his son. It was great. Nice stories and food.

After that it was time for another Liar’s Club. Jen and Mike were the Second City representatives this time and they were great. That is all I can say about this.

1 comment:

Tony Rizzutto said...

for the unknowing: Bingo Jon was very annoying when he was pushing his tickets at entertainment shows. Worse than Mexican hat vendors at Cozumel. He has an annoying Australian accent that grated on my brain. I was hoping he'd get his time cut short when we left.
Dad