Saturday, February 02, 2008

Day 80

Sea Day. Chillllllllll. Deanna and I didn’t do a whole lot. I didn’t make it to the gym much while my parents were here so I have been diligent. For three days in a row now. After 80 days I’ve probably put on 3 pounds…maybe 5. It is hard to tell because of the scales they have here…especially if the ship rocks. Today has been pretty rocky and according to the scale I’m anywhere between 192 and 210 pounds. I bought a muscle magazine of some sort because it had a fitness and nutrition guide for beginners. I ate every 3 hours today…except for dinner. Everyone was ready for dinner 2 hours after I ate and I was stuffed.

What else? Hmmm…Oh! We went to see Band on the Run. There were two couples in the third row on the left side that were talking extremely loud. EXTREMELY. To the point that JP and Christopher were staring them down at times to clue them in…they were clueless. The nice thing is they were drinking a lot and the ship is probably rocky enough to make for interesting hangover conditions. KARMA.

Phillippa and Ryan both have parents on this cruise. Bianca has guests. The remaining cruises for us will have visitors almost always. That will be fun.

Tomorrow is Samana day…a.k.a. Web work and jack squat day.

No comments: