Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 106

Sea Day. Oh, what a day. So, last night I grabbed some food at the buffet before our shows…it was not appetizing but I needed to eat so I kept eating it. I also had a ceasar salad after our first show. Why do I mention these two things a day after they happened? I spent all of today either in bed or puking. All of it. I’m pretty sure it was food poisoning, but it could have been GI too. I don’t think I’ve had either before. Regardless, I was in hell.

Deanna grabbed me some oatmeal in the morning but they were out of brown sugar. She added maple syrup. The smell, even though it is similar to brown sugar, did not work for me (to put it lightly). Even smelling bread had ill effects.

It was Jen’s birthday too.

I think I stopped throwing up around 8:00pm or so…maybe later. All I really had was water and Gatorade. I finally started feeling like I could maybe eat late at night, but I didn’t push it.

So, I missed a birthday dinner, birthday drinks, Liar’s club, and Ship n Males.

No comments: