Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 89


021108_028
Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography
Sea Day. I write this at the end of the day and things are hazy. We finally got some new movies on the passenger movie channels. David got me Hot Rod on DVD yesterday and it couldn’t have been better timed…Hot Rod is off the ship’s channels.

Gym, eating, VIP party…blah, blah, blah. I DID get to meet Christopher’s parents, so that was nice. Rumor has it that Christopher was always a bright young boy and he played Abe Lincoln when he was 7 years old.

Mike has some people visiting this cruise so he’s off with them. My brain is already shifting over into “pack your stuff up” mode. We have four cruises left, including this one. That’s two more shots at each port. We have shows on both of the port days this cruise. I have no idea what we’ll be doing.

No comments: