Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 93

Miami, FL. Well, we’re officially crew. In our world (entertainers) there used to be white cards (full-time crew) and blue cards (sort of like crew with perks). They got rid of blue cards and made any entertainers who would have been blue cards into passenger status. This was great for a lot of reasons, but cut off crew access like the crew bar and crew store. We have been lucky enough to be allowed access to those areas as it is a ship-by-ship discretion. NOW we are YELLOW cards…supernumerary crew. What is the difference between yellow and blue? I have no idea. I think the biggest change is that we now get off through the crew entrance in Miami instead of with the passengers. Any other differences I guess I’ll figure out in the less-than-a-month that we’re here.

That whole change meant we had to be back on board by 11:30am as I mentioned. So it was an early morning. I had all the laundry done before the safety drill even began.

Other noteworthy events: we played Settlers last night and I dominated…DOMINTATED!!! (well…I won.)

No comments: