Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 74


012708_375
Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography

Miami, FL. Free from those kids! Finally.
Today started off as trying to get a hold of Deanna’s mom. She took someone else’s suitcase from the airport and they called our number when the couldn’t reach her. That go taken care of.

I got my in-town stuff done and headed back a little early so I could make excursion reservations and food reservations. Started some laundry. Then, TADA, the parents arrived!

We started off showing them around the ship. They had a safety drill. I finished laundry and went to the gym. We had dinner reservations for Teppanyaki at 8pm. It was 5:30 so I grabbed a light snack and headed out back. There they were! Listening to Pepe play guitar and sing.

We met at 8pm for Teppanyaki. Each main entrée came with two items. I asked if we could get more than one entrée. The server said I could have one item from another entrée. So, I got the Shogun (chicken and steak) with Teriyaki Tofu from another thing. The server misheard me and though I wanted the Chicken Udon as an extra thing (both the chicken AND the noodles) but the noodles are what my dad wanted. I ended up eating steak, chicken, chicken udon, tofu, and the appetizers we had.

We made it to Keelan and Charlotte’s show.

Sorry the details are lacking. I’m very tired as I try to write this before forgetting it and sleeping. Use your imaginations, people.

No comments: