Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 57

Castries, St. Lucia. Today we headed to a place called Marigot Bay. This is a place that is supposedly used in movies a lot when they need a Caribbean setting. It was ok in my book…ok. Jen, Larrance and Andy liked it better. I just wasn’t inspired to get in the water and snorkel because it was cloudy. Cloudy means so-so pictures. I figured I would just relax until the sun broke through…it never did. Well, it did once we went to the restaurant.

We also had a workshop today led by Deanna…it was a hit.

From there we went to see Kenny Byrd…ventriloquist. I laughed more than I thought I would. His ending was so simple in a “not that fancy” way…not in a “level of skill required” way, but it killed. It got a very fast standing ovation for him, that’s for sure.

Deanna and I came back to the room and started watching HBO’s Band of Brothers. We watched the first two episodes. It’s pretty great so far!

Somewhere in between today and tomorrow is the exact moment of our journey being exactly half-complete/half-over. 58 more days to go. Where will the future take us?!

No comments: