Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day 52

Sea Day. This morning I set my alarm for 10:00am…usual wake up for breakfast. It is the first morning waking up in the windowless cabin. The numbers on the clock meant nothing. It could have been night, afternoon, who knows. I got up to get food, Deanna had apparently got breakfast at 7:30 and come back to bed. I never heard her leave or come back.

Other than that, today was filled with fun chats with JARs and laundry. Not a lot of action.

The six of us were going to have, what has now become a tradition, Band on the Run night dinner with Sveta. Seven of us tried to get a table at Tsar’s when Keelan and Charolette (magician & assistant/quick change partner) showed up and joined us. It was nice getting to chat with them.

I’m tired. Later suckers.

No comments: