Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 59

Sea Day. I had a pain in my neck today and it made me want to do nothing but stay in the cabin and watch Hot Rod again (see it…at least three times).

Today was pretty much all about waiting until night. Tonight was Star Seekers…the passenger talent show. I didn’t have any plans on going, but by the time it was 7:30 I had been lying around all day and felt like going with Deanna. There were a couple good acts, a couple terrible ones, and mostly ok ones.

We were supposed to meet Jen and Larrance at 8:30 to play Settlers of Catan, but we were late by 15 minutes because of the show. We did play though. Deanna almost won, but I built a longer road than her and that took 2 points away…those who play will understand. The important thing is Jen didn’t win…she is a powerhouse all-american at everything else. She has never won Catan and it must stay that way to keep her humble.

No comments: