Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 72

Sea Day. Oh boy. So. Albert…he is one of many cookie cutter kids on this ship. Meaning there are four other “Alberts” on this ship but they just vary in age. Really…they all look very similar but just younger or older than the next. AND there are about 5 groups of kids like this. About 20 kids all in groups of 3 or 4 brothers or sisters who look very much alike. The youngest kids are always wandering off during shows or wandering up on stage in the middle. They annoy the hell out of me…except Albert at breakfast.

Apparently the older ones (teens) have been unruly. Rumor has it (reliable source) that they vandalized and destroyed two video games in the arcade because one of the machines ate a dollar. Surprise, surprise little hooligans…you’re going to be charged $10,000 a piece for the machines. AND, arrested when you get to Miami. See. These kids I see everywhere…always. Who don’t I see? The parents intervening. That’s who. I don’t think I would let my kid act like they have been, but I DEFINITELY would get a clue when I saw an interesting $20K room tab. Let alone a visit from Miami Police. I picture them (all the families…so, about 40-60 people involved) all missing their flights as they deal with the whole situation on Sunday.

They had to be kicked out of Spinaker tonight and we kicked them out of Fyzz as well. Our improv show tomorrow is going to be interesting if they’re there.

I also found out that I was part of the Ship-n-Males show last night…and I wasn’t there. Ship-n-Males is the male erotic dance show…if you can call it that. Basically the cruise staff dancing around in their underwear. Christopher dresses in drag and hosts the show as Sapphire de la Mure. He usually has a story of how he got on the Jewel and it has been the same every time I’ve seen it…but last night Sapphire got on the Jewel because he was stalking famous photographer Rance Rizzutto…regardless of the restraining order. So, I hope he keeps it in for the next Ship-n-Males…and I know he reads this.

No comments: