Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 58

Sea Day. And a fairly typical one at that. Today was mostly spent eating and chillin’ out. I edited photos too…that was a big one. I had a lot of photos from earlier in the week. See, they need to be prepped before I get to Miami to upload them.

Tonight we had our improv sets. Normally we do a show, catch most of Cirque Bijoux, and then do our other show. I decided to go catch the beginning of the first Cirque show since I had only seen the beginning once. I ended up staying for almost the entire show. I had to leave to get to our call time for improv. When we came back to the second Cirque show it hadn’t started yet, so I got to see the opening a second time. Only Johnny wasn’t there this time…for the whole show.

We started wondering what happened. The only thing I could think of was that he might have fallen in the very last silk routine since that was the only part I missed in the 7:30 show. Andy said he heard the captain talking to someone in the hall about someone falling. Now, earlier in the day I sat down to lunch with Christopher (name drop…I found out he reads the blog so had to mention him by name), Candy, and Ryan. Christopher mentioned how rumors spread about him and the Ship n Males show he hosted the previous night…and the rumors spread in a four hour period. So, as we were trying to find out what happened to Johnny I said “let’s just wait until we actually hear what happened from one of the JARs.” Luckily we ran into some of them in Blue Lagoon and they let us know he had a bad sinus infection and he wasn’t able to do the second show. Take that, rumors!

No comments: