Saturday, March 22, 2008

Musical Memories

Well, we pretty much have an apartment. We hope. We passed the credit check and put down a deposit of 1.5 month's rent (thanks, Ships!). I say "we hope" because our move in date will probably be 4/1. We'll know the actual day it will be available in a few days, but the Easter weekend proved too difficult for the landlords to get ahold of the current tenants.

For those still on the NCL Jewel...or who know what I'm talking about...today while we were driving in the car "Dancing Queen" came on and we were immediately reminded of Band on the Run. I even shut the radio off at the right moment so Deanna and I could transition into Lady Marmalade. Then, later in the day as I drove home from buying a new copy of Quicken at Circuit City (since my older one prompted me for an update, failed, and then errored saying I needed the CD...the one buried in storage) the Britney Speares song that Christopher uses to end Ship n Males came on. I have a feeling if Band on the Run didn't tweak songs for transitions (i.e. Clap Clap Clap...drum fill..."Macho Man!") I could make a song list that cut off in the right places. Right away, though, combining Come Sail Away and Band on the Run at the same time would be hard. Oh well.

(Secret Plug: www.rancerizzutto.com for headshots....shhhhhh)

No comments: