Friday, March 21, 2008

Adventure Galore

Well...what's been going on? The apartment search continues. We saw a place that looked good, but not good enough to take it. We've been looking at a place pretty much everyday. But TODAY...well, we may have a winner. We filled out our credit check applications and we're waiting to hear back.

Seems like there was something else. I don't know.

I feel like I'm in a good groove with performing. The new ComedySportz Theater is fantastic to play in. I was in a show tonight and had a blast. Got to perform and rehearse with Johnny Roast Beef, my team at iO.

Had my first photo shoot since being back...the new space I'm using is great for headshots.

Still on the TODO list...go to the gym.

OH! I just remember the "seems like there was something else" thing. Today is the first day of Spring!!!!...yeah. Right now we're on a Winter Storm Watch. We could get up to 7 inches of snow starting anytime now. I tried to find a map I could add to this post, but I couldn't. It is coming though...the snow...on the maps.

No comments: