Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 1

Chicago, IL.

As the Beatles said, "I get by with a little help from my friends."

We are staying with our friend Rene for awhile while we try to get resettled. Deanna and I showed up at his place around 10:30 last night. I've been to his place many times but didn't realize it's greatness. Since it is just him living here, we've got some space. A room with a futon, a bathroom that he doesn't use. Pretty sweet.

Another major score last night was that the Potbelly in the airport was open. If you haven't had Potbelly sandwiches, you're missing out on deliciousness. We grabbed sandwiches before heading to baggage claim.

The other major bonus about being back on land...internet. FAST internet.

For the past four days both Deanna and I have had River Deep, Mountain High stuck in our heads...today is no different.

Just under 8 hours until Band on the Run.

No comments: