Sunday, March 09, 2008

Day 116/Day 0

Miami, FL. This is it. The last entry from/about the ship. We got up early and settled our accounts…turned in our nametags…and went back to bed. About 8:30am David stopped by to say goodbye. I wish we were more awake to say more than “ok…uh…goodbye.” We will miss you David. Thanks for stopping by.

Said the remainder of our goodbyes and stood in line to get off the ship. Everything went pretty smooth. We got out, got on a free bus to the airport. And here we sit. We arrived about 11:30am and weren’t allowed to check our bags until 3:30. We did that. Now we’re waiting for our 7pm flight.

Will this blog still be interesting? Will I still write? I intend too…we’ll see what happens.

In the words of Kanye West:

“Do you think about me now and then
Fireworks at Lake Michigaaaaaaaan
UHHHHohhhhh
I’m comin’ home again.”

No comments: