Sunday, March 02, 2008

Day 109



Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography
Samana. Guys. This recovering from a cold thing sucks. I took it easy today and will continue to do so until I feel more energetic. Today was a bust because it was Samana. Deanna and I stayed on the ship. She tanned and went to the spa. I just hung out and worked on photos so I would have them ready for updating tomorrow in Tortola.

Before I knew it it was time for the ship to leave. For the last few Samana days I’ve heard of at least one person seeing whales as we left port. So I went to the back of the ship to look for them as we left. I didn’t see any. I DID see a fantastic sunset though. So it was worth it.
We ate around 7pm and played Settlers at 8pm. All six of us played and Roman even paired up with Larrance. It was a pretty decent game. In the end I think it was between Deanna and I, but all Deanna needed was to build two roads. She ended up winning. She had a bad headache and I was tired so we went to bed and called it a night after that.

No comments: