Friday, March 07, 2008

Day 114


030708_212
Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography
Sea Day. To be honest (I hate when people use that phrase, by the way…it seems like if you start a sentence with “to be honest…” then you are saying “…because all the other things I say are lies”) I am writing this entry late at night on 3/8 (…see, in this case it clears up that I’m not actually writing on the date stated. I feel cleansed). Once you read tomorrow’s post you’ll understand why.

So, today…what happened? I did laundry…our last ship laundry. And started packing the rest of my stuff. Tomorrow we have to start going through our sign-off tasks. One of which is taking our luggage down.

We had our improv shows. Before that we saw our last Cirque Bijoux show. It doesn’t even really feel like the lasts are really lasts (on 3/7). I think with all of the prepping and such we’re keeping busy and thinking about getting all of our packing done on time. After our last improv show we stayed in the bar for the Quest. We didn’t necessarily watch, we were just hanging out. Christopher has been taking our leaving pretty bad. He seems sad whenever we see him. It’s starting. The actuality of leaving.

I had a strawberry daiquiri, and then Jen bought me another one because she said she’d never seen me after two drinks. I wasn’t much different.

Something I didn’t mention about the crew party and shipnmales show…the JARs did a dance number that they did once before when Christopher’s parents were on board. It is Chris/Sapphire lipsyncing to River Deep, Mountain High sung by Celine Dion. The dance is fantastic and sexy. I wished I would have video recorded it. They told me they were going to do it in the shipnmales show for the passengers because Johnny’s sister was there. Awesome.

At the end of the night we went to the Blue Lagoon for food and Christopher brought me a CD I asked him to burn (River Deep, Mountain High)…and lent me the Celine concert DVD. He said if I liked their dance I should see the dancers on the DVD…I watched it and I like the JARs version better. After I watched that one song I was done. Deanna was not. She put the DVD in and proceeded to stay up until 5:30am watching it.

No comments: