Wednesday, November 05, 2008

11/5/08: Day 11: Naples

This is our second time in Naples. This is also the second time that I haven’t made it off the ship in Naples. I think we’re planning on Pompei next time around…because it is our last time here in our first four months.

So, aside from the great news early this morning about Obama winning, I didn’t do much.

I’ve been tearing into Italian via Rosetta Stone hoping I’ll at least be able to better understand the language in the remaining few weeks we have here. I’ve been able to get by with “Caffe Latte” and “gratzi” so far.

Tonight was our sketch show. Show number two. This crowd wasn’t as responsive as the last, but they still seemed to like it. There are a couple of songs that will hit harder with an American crowd. Not just because of the English barrier, but because the American sense of humor is different than the European sense.

Deanna has a big day planned in Rome for us tomorrow.

No comments: