Saturday, November 08, 2008

11/08/08: Day 14: Villefranche

I didn’t get off the ship today. I’ve been nursing a sore ankle since I twisted it in my last CSz remote. It was better for one day, and then we started doing all of this walking around Europe. Deanna and Jen’s plans included walking around Villefranche and shopping for soap. Borrrrrrrrinnnnnnnggggg. : )

So, I stayed on the ship and hit the gym. It has been 4 days since I went. Since I haven’t worked out in awhile my workouts have gone like this:

Day 1: Triceps and Pecs. Good workout leaving the muscles feeling tired. Very hard to wash my hair in the shower.
Day 2: I think I rested. Triceps were a little sore, I could have worked pecs more.
Day 3: Legs: Triceps even more sore. After workout it was hard to walk down or up stairs because legs were wobbly.
Day 4: Legs were a little “ow”
Day 5: It hurts to walk! Slow down!

Since everything was sore for about 3 days after the work out I waited until after our show on Naples day to workout because I have to pick up Jen at one point and didn’t want my muscles to say “I don’t think so” during the show. And we just didn’t have time on the two days after that.

Anywho, I worked shoulders and will try to get in biceps tomorrow. Bored yet? I hope you guys are good at skimming. I ramble sometimes.

Also…dear news, it is okay to stop talking about Sarah Palin. And DEFINITELY okay to never mention Joe the Plumber. I know news is slower after the election, but there has got to be something, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, here's my tip re. sore muscles: stretch before & after the workout (or atleast after). Works for me. (that's what we do at curve's :)). - jc/mamaj