Monday, November 03, 2008

11/3/08: Day 9: Sea/Birth Day

Today is our one sea day on the cruise. As I mentioned before, we’ve been looking forward to this for rest. I think I went to bed around 11:30pm or so.

Today is also my birthday. Brett gave me his cold for an early birthday present so I was in bed until 10:00. Deanna woke me up and I distinctly remembered thinking “C’mon…it’s my birthday. At least wait until my alarm goes off at 9:00.” Then she said something along the lines of “…we should go get breakfast. It’s 10:00.” That woke me up.

I do not like missing breakfast on the ships.

We had breakfast and lunch. I started kicking in to learning Italian via Rosetta Stone again. And Brett came by with a great gift…a 6-pack of Bravo Root Beer. For whatever reason in the last month or so I got on a big rootbeer kick. I was telling Brett about this in Barcelona yesterday and I guess he was listening. I’m about to enjoy one now.

No comments: