Saturday, November 01, 2008

11/1/08: Day 7: Villefranche (Nice)

France!

Of the three languages we come across (aside from English) on this cruise French is my worst and it is a tie between Spanish and Italian for slightly better than worse.

Villefranche is a nice little town in France that is very close to Nice and relatively close to Monacco. We stayed right in town today. I wasn’t really out there for too long. We wanted to make sure we were all on the ship in time so we hadn’t planned a lot. I went in, walked around, had coffee with the others while they ordered food, and went back to the ship to work out for the first time.

With all of this site seeing we haven’t been on the hunt for internet cafes. I can’t imagine I’ll be looking for one until we get back to the states…so pictures might be a long time coming.

I’m planning on changing the template for my blog and cleaning up the side links once we get to an internet cafĂ©. So, once this looks different you might want to scroll back down through old posts to see if there are photos or videos.

No comments: