Friday, November 28, 2008

11/28/08: Day 34: Sea Day 6 of 6

Today we have a busy schedule…do a 10:30pm show. I woke up with my back still killing me so after breakfast I went to the spa. My back pain got me thinking about when I was younger and my dad always had back pain. This also made me think about how when he came on the ship last year he said (after visiting the spa) that it was the first time in a long time that he was pain free. Therefore, to the spa I went. My back feels a lot better, but not pain free.

Since this is our last sea day I got out my phone and plugged it in. It has been off for 35 days. It still said “Oct 25th 4:01pm.” Tomorrow I’ll be able to check messages. I’ll be disappointed if I don’t have a message from Bob Kulhan asking how my journeys on the NCL Dawn are going.

The show was really nice. It was made up of most of our die hard fans. Even though it was an “adult show” there was one or two kids there who had been to shows. Really it was the end of a long trip with the promise of an early rise for everyone, so 10:30 was pushing it for some people.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day because there is a lot of stuff going on…more on that when it happens.

The picture is from Rosetta Stone. Deanna and I are learning italian and the picture is one of my favorite awkward conversations. Here is the gist of it (translated):

Boy: Hi
Woman: Hi. What is you name?
Boy: My name is Roberto Valle.
Woman: Nice to meet you.
(frame where they just stare at each other...I imagine the lady is creepy and the boy is just trying to deliver newspapers)
Boy: Bye

1 comment:

Tony Rizzutto said...

ya gotta let the jacusi jets hit the sore spots. kinks between the shoulder blades are horrible. I push middle of my back on a wall corner to try to dislodge it. sometimes works - sometimes don't.