Saturday, May 09, 2009

5/9/09: Day 196: Cannes, France

Short time in Cannes. The Cannes Film Festival starts in 4 days. We won’t be here. I think I mentioned that last week.

Deanna and I just walked around in a direction we didn’t walk last time. I really just wanted to get coffee and maybe find some internet…score! We found a café with free internet that was SUPER fast. I was able to catch up on all of my TV shows.

From there we just walked. Through the streets of shops. Down by the topless beaches (which seems to be every beach). And that was about it.

We had to be back on a tender no later than 1:30. That meant watching my TV shows, eating dinner, and that was about it…before our 11:00pm improv show. I remember looking at the clock at 9:59 and thinking “I think I’ll just go to bed early tonight.” Luckily I remembered the show.

No comments: