Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5/26/09: Day 212: Valetta, Malta

Today we all went out into the city to see the history of it all. We stopped in an archeological museum with a lot of megalithic artifacts first. Then to St. John’s Cathedral…my dad didn’t want to go in but once the rest of us saw just right inside the door Deanna went out and grabbed him. It was beautiful and interesting.

From there we split. My mom and Deanna went somewhere while my dad and I went to the places on the map. It is getting hotter…I imagine by the time our contract is up we’ll be out of the super hot temp just in time.

Tonight we had our shows. We had a quick little scene that wasn’t hitting very well. Last week we put a sketch in the crew show that I wrote and we tried it tonight in lieu of the one that wasn’t working. It was great! It is a ship specific scene…but also Cruise Director specific, so once he goes it won’t work at all.

No comments: