Saturday, May 30, 2009

5/30/09: Day 216: Cannes, France

Today my parents went off on their own….on an excursion! And, as much as it should NOT have meant that we did this, Deanna and I woke up around 8:30. We really should have slept in.

We just went to town to buy snacks and shop a little then headed back to the ship.

I think other than that it was just dinner and improv. Oh! My parents got treated to a dinner by one of the officers, so we all went to Cagney’s for steak! We got out of there RIGHT before our show. I need a little more “sit time” after a steak dinner so, well, I was farting a lot on stage.

1 comment:

Tony Rizzutto said...

Excursion from Cannes was ok but not much time to look inside anything. 1st stop was Nice and the bathroom was LOCKED! Folks in Nice are not nice. No one would let me use their john. Finally found a place 3 minutes before getting on the bus. Went to Monaco and Monte Carlo. Nice buildings.