Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/12/09: Day 199: Valletta, Malta

It is calming down a little now that we realize we’re spending money fast here. Also, it is nice to not wake up early every morning to see something. Today we just went to a restaurant off the ship to use internet. I’ve been doing research about getting headshots up and running.

It also looks like Deanna and I will be stopping in Alaska and Oregon before Chicago. I’ll be trying to do headshots in both cities we visit (I’m aware I listed the names of states)…we’ll also more than likely be doing our Silent Treatment show. So keep an eye out for that.

We had our shows tonight instead of on Rome day. The actual day will probably vary in the following cruises. I like today. It is one of those days that we leave port early so it isn’t like we’re rushing to get on the ship before it leaves.

No comments: