Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lazy Days

It seems like it's been awhile since I've had a day off. We do shows 6 days a week with one day off. Everyone's day off this week was the 4th of July. No shows on that night since everyone would be watching fireworks. This day off meant getting up early (7:30 instead of the all to frequent 11:30) and going into town to be part of the parade. From there we went to a BBQ at Steve Raab's, then got home around 7:00 or so (Deanna and I didn't stay for fireworks). Probably the busiest day off we've had.

So today is lazy. I had a dream last night that I got back to Chicago, but then I came back to Maine with Emily and someone else. They were going to be doing shows here and I wanted to show them around. Emily was freaked out about money.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get in some good photography and a nap. Tomorrow is the day off for both Deanna and I. We are going to get up early and drive to the top of Cadillac Mountain. We've been there already about an hour before sunset...


...but I want to get there for the sunrise and take some photos. We'll also get breakfast in town and maybe do an early morning sea kayak trip.

Later that night, if we're not dead tired, we'll go to the Lumber Jack show. They also have the Lumber Jills. It promises to be quite entertaining.

Anyone reading this thing yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lumberjack show is not as fun as it looks. I suggest to anyone coming up here to not visit it, unless you want to get mega bored.

-declan