Saturday, July 09, 2005

From Real World to Real World

Living here in Maine has been like the Real World, but boring in comparison. We're all older and seemingly less horny than anyone on the Real World. Once we leave here we go back to Chicago which will be like a smaller Real World. Nate and Adam from Portland are staying with us while they do the IO Intensive. Here's to hoping they got in ok and that nothing was dead in the fridge...like a renegade raccoon or something that managed to get in the apartment, get in the fridge, but then get sealed in.

Right now Deanna and Jen are watching Connie and Carla. A movie I can only describe thus far as "awful". It's like Beaches meets Thelma & Louise meets Romy & Michelle (or whatever the actual title of that one is), but very bad.

We got Team America: World Police a couple of weeks ago. I wish I would have seen it in the theaters. I can't wait to purchase it and watch it a lot and sing the songs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

America? Fuck yea. I asked Jen and Larrance if they'd let me videotape the Improv House 24 hours a day, and capture all the lies, and the deception, and larrance walking down the stairs saying, "Something smells like piss." But I got a "no", i guess it's the lack of horniness. Tis a shame.

-declan