Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Is this thing on?

A blog starts. Deanna has one. So does Tara. Rich, Molly, Brendan...probably some others. I had a blog when I first moved to Chicago but I have no idea where it is, what it's called...I just know it's still out there 'cause my typical username(s) wouldn't work when I created this.

Here's me seeing if this will let me post a picture:

And here's me not seeing a picture after a window that said "uploading photo" just went blank. I'll get it down.

Also...here's me after nothing would publish, I had two of the same blog listed, and deleted one to find out the initial template I picked when creating the blog no longer existed...I had no template.

I'll put a picture in another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are tara, rich, molly or brenden coming to ImprovAcadia? I hope so, because then I can spend 45 minutes making a comment on each of they're blogs. It's been fun reading through your blog, and i hope your vacation was kickass.

-declan