Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12/16/08: Grand/Great Stirrup Cay

I’m here to talk about one thing…the Showtime TV show Weeds. I love this show. I don’t even really know what it is about it. It is very intriguing. Deanna and I watched the first season quickly as I mentioned before. Well I went to the crew video store because I heard new DVDs were in. Weeds season 3! Ugh…season 3? I need season 2!

Luckily season 2 was in the older stuff. 2 DVDs, 12 30 minute episodes. Done by 2:00am. And season 3 is on the ship! The bonus…the drummer checked out season 3. I know this because Brett or Mike talked to him and he had mentioned he checked it out. Brett later let him know we had season 1 and that he shouldn’t watch it out of order.

I will be contacting him about getting 1 to him and 3 from him.

1 comment:

Tony Rizzutto said...

sound like a sailor on a sub.