Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stupidity Fading

I'm slowly getting closer to running at full capacity photo-wise. If you're one of those people I don't know about who reads this or checks my photo blog site, recheck over the next few days. I'll be adding photos to posts and they'll be chronologically correct.

Today I took my day off from theater. I've done three days of shows and I'm taking a day off already. It is more because I had to get things done.

I've been on a quest to find a cord that goes from my external harddrive to my laptop. I brought the firewire cord and thought I needed a firewire to USB cord. None of the places around here had it...because it doesn't exist. I actually needed a USB-a to USB-b cord and picked that up at RadioShack today.

At 1:00pm we all left to go into town. Tim Chidester and Rachael Mason among others were in town. They're doing Second City shows on a cruise ship that just stopped into Bar Harbor briefly. We at lunch at the thirsty whale. It was good to see Tim, and he seemed thrilled to see us. He's been on the boat since May and will be ending soon.

As lunch ended I caught a shuttle back to town so everyone else would have the car.

Back at the computer with my harddrive connected I decided to download images off of my compact flash cards. I brought two card readers so I thought I was safe...wrong. Neither of them were working...back to RadioShack. I paid $40 for a card reader and only hoped it would work. Thankfully it did. Now I'm on the last step...get the software to read RAW files.

I have it at home. I'm not home.

Once I get the files up though...check back chronologically.

Pics from my small camera are up because they're jpgs and on a smaller flash card.

No comments: