Friday, January 30, 2009

1/30/09: Day 97: Barbados

Although it was warm in Barbados it was reminiscent of the Oregon coast…overcast and rainy. This was fine by me. My neck was hurting yesterday and I just wanted to take it easy.

Last night we were in the photo area talking to Sam…one of the photographers…when the cruise director popped out from a door and said we had mail. So, yesterday on January 29th we received xmas cards from my Aunt and Uncle, and from Jeremy and Carrie. Extended Christmas!

Deanna had planned on getting her haircut at 9:00am. If we get our haircut on a port day we get a discount. I thought she heard the alarm and went back to bed. Apparently she got up went to the salon and found out her stylist fell off a horse in Antigua and hurt her head so she could cut Deanna’s hair. On her way back into bed…sometime in the morning…Deanna fell off the side of the bed. I just remember waking up to it and giggling. She was giggling as well, so I knew she wasn’t hurt. Apparently our new room stewards moved the bed about 3 inches to the left so that she had more space than she was used to. Regardless…it was hilarious.

The rest of the day was spent doing a final rehearsal and then two shows. All went well.

Oh! I’ve broken the 200 barrier. I weighed myself after…what…two weeks of whey protein and what not? 203.4. I’ll keep doing it for awhile. I’d like to get to at least 210 without a lot of that being fat. And I have at least 4 more months or so to get there.

No comments: