Thursday, January 29, 2009

1/29/09: Day 96: Antigua

The past couple days have grouped together again with rehearsals. On the end of the 27th there was a birthday party for all the January birthdays and their friends. I stepped away to use the restroom at one point. When I came back the entire cast was sporting shirts they won in a contest. I jumped in on the next contest which was musical chairs where the guys had to sit in the chairs and the women had to sit on the guys’ laps. I won! I walked away with a shirt and a towel, but I gave the towel to Ryan since we received the same towel for xmas.

The next morning the phone rang at 9:30 to let Deanna know she needed to come down for drug testing…random style. We’re not supposed to have to do the testing but she did it anyway while Jen tried to find out who to tell that we’re not supposed to do it.

Yesterday we went to a place in St. Thomas called Secret Harbor. Much better than the packed Magen’s Bay from two cruises ago. It was the first time I have been snorkeling on the entire trip!

That night we caught Jane’s second show after our rehearsal and we were late…busted! Jane doesn’t let people just slide in…especially if you “slide in” to the front row like we did. She asked why we were late. Deanna said we were having dinner. I added “dinner before dessert”…desert? I’m having a brain fart on which spelling is the food and which is the terrain. Jane’s show was fantastic. Ryan saw it for the first time and came down and said he was in love with Jane.

Now I’m in Antigua at the good ole Coast bar…and I’m uploading photos!..or not. As I publish this I'm having trouble getting the photos to finish loading. Boo.

No comments: