Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh no...AND, 9 Days!

9 Days Left! Today I bought a couple of new white shirts...button-down and fitted...for the show.

Other than that, I've been on a root beer kick lately. It started when I saw that Jewel/Osco (grocery store) had Jones Soda root beer on sale. All of their sodas are in bottles by the 4-pack. Lately, instead of just going back there I go to a nearby mart and by a can of A&W root beer.

Jones soda root beer is the best. A&W is pretty good too.

Today, the mart was out of A&W, but had Barq's (Barq's rootbeer has bite...available in your area). So I bought some. Yuck-o. Still able to drink, but nowhere as delicious as A&W or Jones. Surprise surprise, Robyn Norris...it's made by coke. Coca-cola, churning out crappy drinks since Pepsi came around to compare it to.

I don't remember who...maybe Jeremy...but I had a minor debate over whether barq's had caffeine or not and I knew for sure it did because "Barq's root beer has bite...available in your area." That little jingle stuck in my head for good.

9-days!

Part of our show is a song about an audience member with a specific format to it...originally done in a show with Horatio Sanz and Jerry Minor. Jerry Minor was on SNL for awhile (as was Horatio) and then did some other stuff. He has a video on youtube that I will include below. I think it is funny because he is talking hard about all the money he makes from residual paychecks...and then shows the checks and their amounts.

Keep in mind he is doing a character/mockery of typical youtube posts complete with bad editing effects. *WARNING* swears and stuff.

1 comment:

North American Beverage Rate and Review Group said...

Jones is the best... don't cheat yourself.