Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear America, We're Idiots

I'd write about what's going on with me leading up to the ship, but I'm distracted. Remember when you realized the country was more than 50% idiot? You will find out for sure in early November. Watch to see the overwhelming logic of the McCain supporter.



She doesn't trust Obama because he's an Arab? AND she read that somewhere?

A) I'm blown away that there are any people supporting McCain at all, especially after picking Palin as a running mate.
B) If you are a McCain supporter and I know you, please don't be as stupid as these people. Don't vote for McCain just because he's white, or not an Arab.

If you're a McCain supporter, do yourself a favor. go to www.hulu.com and look up "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart". Yes it is a comedy show...but a comedy show that researches well. Watch the shows that happened the day after debates. There have been very few times when Obama says something that they can find Obama from the past contradicting. There have been MULTIPLE TIMES when McCain will say one thing and they will show video of him saying or doing the exact opposite.

And I thought the last election was important. And I know we blew that one. Maybe our dollar will be worth something again. Or maybe we get sold into slave labor when Palin becomes president.

No comments: