Tuesday, October 14, 2008

11 Days

Remember how we got our scripts 13 days before we left last time? Well that would have meant we got them on Sunday...but our producer isn't in the office on Sunday. So that would have meant yeasterday, but it was Columbus Day. So, naturally we would get them today, right?

Right.

We did!

There are only two or three repeats from our last cruise. One of which is the scene "Pictionary." This scene is originally from back in the Stephen Colbert and Steve Corell days. We had it in our running order before, but I wasn't in it. It became sort of a joke between me and our friend Mike who has also worked on ships. If you're not in Pictionary (a 7-10 minute sketch that involves 4 people) you have time to yourself. I wasn't in it last time, and Mike has been on ships twice where they had the sketch and he wasn't in it.

Well, it is in again and I'm out again. I'm planning on making little videos backstage during my time so be ready for that.

No comments: