Friday, October 24, 2008

Dear America....BYE-YIIIIIIIIII!

We're just a little over 22 hours until we're airborn(-e...you know, that vitamin tab you put in water that not only tastes bad but has also been proven to not really do anything but taste bad?).

Today everyone was way more solid as far as material went. Like I said earlier, you gotta sleep on it to make it stick.

We did a lot more work on the songs and got to run it through from start to finish a few times. We came in at 49 minutes without laughs. For you non-theater folks, holding for laughs will extend the show...it is hard to time that when it is just us going over it for the nth time.

I think we're all pretty solid and luckily we'll have a long flight to memorize anything and look at notes. Last time we only had the length of a flight to Miami, and we were dead tired. Tomorrow...I forget...twelve hour flight? Long. That is what I remember.

I have charged my iPod, Shuffle, and PC. Hopefully between all that and a book I bought I'll be okay. I'm hoping there will be a movie, and even more I'm hoping I sleep a lot.

If you know Deanna personally and want to get her blog, email her.

Other than that...BYE-YIIIIIIIIII!

No comments: