Thursday, November 15, 2007

Master Plan or Farewell to Blank

Dear (Person from Chicago),

Thanks so much for being awesome. I love improvising with you. Not just the good times like (time we did something fun onstage i.e. Multiple Savion Glovers under an umbrella), or the weirdly bad times like when (a weird thing happened between you and I on stage i.e. River of Milk). I also enjoy the preshow bits we always do like (Belly full of cous cous, back slap alley, boom shaka).

Mostly I'm just glad our paths have crossed.

I'm off to a four month adventure, but when I get back we can go (do thing we do) like always. Hell, let's do a show together.

I miss you,
R

--------------------------------

PS. Right now I have less than three hours until the cab picks us up for the airport (if it is on time). My plan is to stay up. Then sleep at the airport, on the first plane, and on the connecting plane. I will then get a coffee and head off to the ship. Also, check http://secondcity.com/?id=touring/ncl if you like. We'll be up on it soon and we may even end up as the Spotlight of the Week person at some point.

From this point on I can't guarantee frequency of posts. It all depends on internet speed and agility.

2 comments:

Zach said...

I miss you already. Let's do a show when you get back.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your kind comments.